Friday, March 12, 2010

Manuals for resistance with the help of Internet

Here are some manual-collections for disobedience with the help of Internet. How do you use darknet, cryptography, creative collaborative tools, etc? Some might be more in the spirit of civil disobedience and others more about integrity or avoiding surveillance. Some are for everyone and others more advanced. Quite a few of my postprotest hacker friends are involved in making the manuals.

Manual collections for Internet-resistance


2 comments:

audrey elizabeth said...

Hi, I hope you don't mind but I linked this blog posting to one of my own blog postings. I'm discussing electronic civil disobedience in relation to Henry David Thoreau's "Civil Disobedience" and how ECD is revolutionizing protests and the typical civil disobedience. Your blog has offered me new insights about civil disobedience and non-violent actions. Please feel free to visit my blog (sittinginherenglishgarden.blogspot.com)
Thanks!

Per Herngren said...

Thanks Audrey for mentioning my book and my texts on your blog. You have a really interesting blog!

And I like the picture of your garden! I would like to sit in that garden, but last time I went by JFK Airport, New York, I got arrested and deported. I spent a year in Danbury FCI for a plowshares action, disarming a Pershing II missile in Florida, and it seems the feds have digitalized my fingerprints and sent it to immigration.